Life tips to keep a man's life simple

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Beachbody has online streaming figure out (practice post)

I am an extremely busy person for many reasons.

I am a full-time day with three children under the age of three at home. I also am a business owner, building a financial advisory practice from scratch into a sustainable business that can support that growing family. So it is safe to say that I do not necessarily have a lot of time to get to the gym.

Which is what I think BeachBody has it all figured out with their online streaming service. For a simple $2.99 a month, you can get access to many of Beachbody's best workouts, including P90x, P90x2, P90x3, INSANITY and many more.

All you need is lap top or a streaming device like a Roku and bam, you are working out for home with a high intensity program within the comfort of your own home.

How can it it get better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random